Magnatex Magnetic Drive Pumps are the efficient and dependable choice for medium-flow, medium to high head applications. Pumps' process side conforms to ANSI B73.3 dimensions. Magnatex pumps feature sub-ANSI sizes for efficient lower flow applications. Affordable, top-performing pumps give you higher efficiency with lower horsepower and lower total cost of ownership.
Magnatex is a maker of pumps for most process applications in a wide range of designs and materials.
• Sealed and Sealless, Magnetic Drive Pumps
• ANSI, sub-ANSI & ISO centrifugal pumps, as well as small gear-pumps
• Long and close-coupled pumps for NEMA or IEC motors
• Metallic – Ductile Iron, Steel, Stainless Steels, Alloy 20, Alloy B&C, Monel and Titanium
• Non-Metallic lined pumps – Polypropylene,PVDF, ETFE and PFA
Magnatex metal mag-drive pumps feature a straddle-mounted inner magnet design that reduces radial shaft load. This feature allows operation accross the entire performance..
Please provide us with your existing pump specifications and we will select for you the most suitable replacement for your application!